Skip to Content

I am proud to serve the veterans, active military personnel, and their families who live in Virginia's 11th Congressional District.

We all need to be mindful of the tremendous sacrifices made by our military families, many of whom are separated from loved ones serving abroad.  As a nation, we owe our military families the support they need, and returning troops the educational opportunities that will lead to career success when they leave the service.

My offices in Annandale (703-256-3071) and Woodbridge (703-670-4989) are here to assist you. If you need help working with the Department of Veterans Affairs, have a question about your benefits, or if you have a family member in need of assistance, please feel free to contact us. You may also be able to find the answer to your question on this page. 

How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?

The VA has toll free numbers for the convenience of veterans and dependents.

  • Benefits Information 1-800-827-1000
  • Life Insurance 1-800-669-8477
  • Debt Management 1-800-827-0648
  • Mammography Hotline 1-888-492-7844
  • Tele. Dev. for Deaf (TDD) 1-800-829-4833
  • CHAMPVA 1-800-733-8387
  • Headstones/Markers 1-800-697-6947
  • Gulf War Helpline 1-800-749-8387
  • Sexual Trauma Hotline 1-800-827-1000

How do I get a copy of my military records?

For copies of your military service records you may contact:

National Personnel Records Center
1 Archives Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63138

How can I get replacement medals?

You can request replacement for lost or stolen medals from the National Personnel Records Center:

National Personnel Records Center
1 Archives Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63138

Information for returning veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan

The Department of Veterans Affairs has set up a dedicated website for veterans of Iraq and AFghanistan to learn about benefits and available resources. Click here to visit the OIF/OEF returning service members page.

Back to top