Skip to Content

It can be difficult to navigate the maze of the federal government or to determine the correct person or agency to contact to help you with your issue.  My offices can help you with this process.

I am committed to providing excellent services to the residents of the 11th District of Virginia.  My staff and I will do everything possible to help you with your problem or question.

“If you need help with a federal agency or have any other problem that you think I can help please complete a Privacy Release Form and email me at  You may also mail or fax your request to the address shown on the form.”

Please complete all information to the best of your ability, as well as attach copies of all correspondence and documentation that you have that concerns or relates to your issue.  We will be better able to assist you if we have complete and accurate information.

If this assistance is being requested by a third party, please complete the Contact Information section in addition to the Individual Needing Assistance section of the Assistance Request Form.  Additional documentation may be required to verify the authority of a Contact to act on behalf of the Individual.
Please Note: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before contacting any federal agency.  Please be sure to print out the Privacy Release Form and mail or fax to my District Office at the address that appears on the top of the form.

Back to top